CareCubed – Clarity on Cost of Care
What is CareCubed?
CareCubed is a secure online tool that brings clarity to the cost of specialist care placements. It builds on iESE’s decade of experience with CareCubed predecessor, the Care Funding Calculator.
Who does CareCubed benefit?
CareCubed is available to care commissioners (local authority and Clinical Commissioning Groups) and care providers across England, Scotland and Wales.
CareCubed is used by more than 50 organisations.
The benefits include:
- Savings on current placement prices
- Cost avoidance through greater visibility and control over price increases
- Consistency of approach for local authority staff and providers
- Evidence that the organisation has fairly considered the costs of delivering care
- Evidence to inform organisations in shaping their local care market
We are holding a FREE CareCubed Taster Session on Wednesday 24th April at Regus, London.
Download our CareCubed brochure:
To download our brochure about how CareCubed, please fill out the webform below:
By filling out the form below, you are consenting to our use of your details to process your request and follow up contact regarding the information that you download and to proceed to the download of your selected publication. To read more about our GDPR compliance, please go to https://www.iese.org.uk/iese-privacy-statement.