The iESE Associate Portal. As a key partner to the sector with an ambitious business strategy, we are looking to build our network of trusted associates to join and work with us on our journey of transforming local public services.
iESE has a core consultancy team and works with a network of experienced, professional associates who share our values and are able to offer specific and leading experience from the Public, Private and Third sector.
See our current opportunities and more information about the application process below.
iESE is a truly unique organisation, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we work in partnership and support the Public sector, Private sector and the Third sector.
Sharing Best Practice
- We have been supporting organisations for over 10 years, to help them meet the challenges they face, and in that time, we have delivered real savings of over £600m for our clients.
- We are a recognised and valued partner within the sector with a successful track record of delivering innovative transformation and service improvement programmes across the UK.
Customer-Centric and Community-Enabling
- We transform all aspects of public service from leadership and corporate management to both back office and frontline services using a customer-centric and community-enabling approach.
Building Capacity Not Dependency
- Owned by and delivering for the sector, we seek to build capability – working alongside our clients as both a delivery partner and mentor, developing skills to deliver effective change in the future with reduced need for external support.
- We provide a range of evidence-based tools, services and partnerships to help local authorities and other public sector bodies do more with less.
Have a look at our current associate opportunities below.
Click on the links to find out more about the roles, requirements and how to apply.
CareCubed Associate Opportunity
We are looking for associates to support commissioners (local authority and NHS) and providers in implementing CareCubed across adults and children’s services.
“Working with iESE is very diverse with one day not like the next. I find myself working with senior leaders within the public sector on truly transformational strategies. This isn’t about squeezing a bit more out of a business, it’s about organising in a completely different way”.
Andrew Woodward –iESE Associate
Key information – the process
Our recruitment process is delivered in three stages:
- Stage One – Expression of Interest
This helps us to learn a little more about you and understand if your skills and experience match are a good match for iESE. You will need to answer a series of questions and have an up-to-date CV ready to submit to be successful at this stage.
- Stage Two – Application Form
If successful, you will be invited to complete our application form and tell us more about you, your values and your experience delivering change within the sector.
- Stage Three – Assessment Centre
The final stage for successful candidates will be an assessment centre day held in Central London. This final stage will also be a great opportunity for you to meet members of the iESE team.
Interested in receiving alerts for associate opportunities?
If you want to receive updates about new associate opportunities, please complete the webform below and we will send you alerts directly to your inbox.
By filling out the form above you are consenting to our use of your details to process your request and follow up contact regarding the information that you are requesting. To read more about our GDPR compliance, please go to the iESE Privacy Statement page.