CareCubed: The New Necessity for Care Providers
CareCubed helps care providers calculate and manage the cost of specialist care placements, bringing clarity to the cost of care. The secure online tool is currently used in more than 30 care providers across the UK, and is available for both Adult’s services and Children’s services.
Built on a decade of experience with its predecessor, the CareFundingCalculator, the tool uses an evidence-based approach pulling on national benchmarked data to give a clear baseline for care costs.
What is CareCubed?
Managing care spend is a pressing issue for more than 200 local authorities with a social services responsibility. Our tool gives your the necessary clarity on the cost of specialist care in order to help you address this issue.
CareCubed brings significant enhancements to the modelling of care costs in line with changing patterns of care provision, as well as ease of use on mobile devices, a fresher user interface and enhanced support for ‘What If’ options and analysis and collaboration within and across organisations.
CareCubed Brings Significant Benefits to Care Providers
There are numerous financial and qualitative benefits that CareCubed can bring to your organisation:
- CareCubed will allow you to be clear about what care is needed for each individual specialised placement
- It is an easy-to-use tool which will make pricing placements easier and bring consistency of approach across your organisation
- As the calculations are based on national benchmarked data, it’s evidence that you have fairly considered the costs of delivering care
- The tool allows you to make changes to the care plan to adapt to the needs of the individual, and helps you to understand the financial impact
- You will help shape your local care market
Scroll down to speak to an expert today!
“We’ve never had anything as transparent, equitable, and user friendly as CareCubed!”
If you’re interested in speaking to an expert about how CareCubed can help your care provider, please complete the webform below.
By filling out the form above you are consenting to our use of your details to process your request and follow up contact regarding the information that you are requesting. To read more about our GDPR compliance, please go to the iESE Privacy Statement page.
Fancy downloading a CareCubed case study?
Staffordshire County Council
Embedding value for money, care costing tool has upskilled care commissioners and given greater confidence in placement negotiations with providers.