Our mission is to advance the improvement and efficiency of local public services
- Our research-led services and solutions are based on solid evidence and data gathered over 15 years of experience in transforming public services.
Building Capacity Not Dependency
- We engage officers and members in everything we do, creating capacity in the sector rather than dependency on iESE or other services.
- We have a track-record of delivering innovation; not only do we develop new solutions, but we make it business as usual.
Sharing Best Practice
- For local public services to continually improve, we as a sector need to learn the lessons of successes and failures from elsewhere – sharing best practice is at the heart of everything we do.
Customer Centric and Community Enabling
- Our transformation framework has a strong focus on the customer experience, ensuring public services are delivering what is wanted and needed, with an ideal goal of creating a community that can look after itself.
The Public Sector Transformation Partner
iESE is a not-for-profit organisation created by local authorities as a shared resource to transform public services and retain experience within the sector. We have a successful track record of delivering transformation and service improvement programmes across the UK.
With over 16 years of experience in public service improvement and transformation, we have delivered real savings of over £1billion for our members and clients to help them meet the challenges they face.
A Not-For-Profit Social Enterprise
iESE was created by the sector for the sector, and is led by a handful of councillors elected by iESE member councils. iESE is a not-for-profit social enterprise and any surplus generated is invested by the membership in research on behalf of the sector.
Innovation is in our DNA
iESE has a track record for innovation having been reinventing public services since 2004. For local public services to be financially sustainable and to meet the needs of residents and business, they needed to be completely reinvented. iESE has continuously sought new ways to achieve public service outcomes.
What Our Clients Say About Us
The iESE approach has been a good fit for our council, working in partnership and sharing a range of transformational change techniques with us.”
Dr Justin Ives, Chief Executive, Hambleton District Council
iESE’s belief that every council is different and that there’s no “one size fits all” meant that they really sought to understand how we work as a council.
iESE has really listened and taken onboard the comments of the Chief Executive and our Leader and what they want to achieve.
Amy Wilton, Corporate Customer Services & Delivery Manager, Sevenoaks District Council