iESE has teamed up with Assurity Systems to offer councils preferential rates for AppGuard; a new, proven technology which protects your servers and end points from all malicious activity.
The cyber-attack landscape has dramatically changed, with UK councils facing over 500 million cyber-attacks in 2019 alone. At a time when councils’ resources are over-stretched and workers are having to be exceptionally adaptable, they are being hit harder than ever by targeted cyber-attacks.
Working remotely has significantly increased the risks from attacks and traditional anti-virus and EDR systems are no longer enough to combat the increasing sophistication and volume of attacks.
AppGuard – How Does It Work?
AppGuard protects you from ALL malicious threats. Unlike detect and respond, AppGuard adopts an entirely different approach to tackling threats, built on its patented Zero-Trust Framework.
- AppGuard already protects millions of endpoints around the world, including military and defence organisations, government departments, large corporations and SMBs.
- AppGuard is not reliant on whitelisting, HIPS and sandboxing; it doesn’t need to scan libraries of files to work – it doesn’t even require you to be connected to the internet.
Secure, Realtime Protection
- AppGuard blocks all malware actions at the kernel level, its Zero Trust Framework does not need to guess if there is suspicious activity, it shuts down malware before it detonates.
- AppGuard is only 1MB on hard drive and 10MB memory size, so you experience virtually no degradation of processing power.
Near “Set and Forget”
- AppGuard agents can run for months without the need for updates. There are no alerts for staff to prioritise because they are blocked in real time – before they can cause harm.
Reduces Operational Overhead
- AppGuard provides the opportunity to reduce layers of edge defences, reduce the volume of data analytics and reduce the burden of urgent patching.
Cyber Defence Hackathon
We will be running a live cyber defence demonstration to illustrate how quickly and easily systems using popular AV and EDR solutions can be compromised versus those with AppGuard; firstly using known malware (that existing defences should protect against) and secondly creating and launching a new, zero-day malware attack.
To register for this hackathon, please click here.
Read More about AppGuard
“AppGuard should be your first and main line of defense in an increasingly dangerous cyber and human threat environment.”
Mark Kelton, Former Deputy Director for Counterintelligence, CIA
“AppGuard has a completely new method for delivering threat protection and breach prevention. I'm a true believer, and that's why I've joined the AppGuard team.”
Hiro Higuma, Former President of Symantec Japan ,Current Chief Strategy Officer of AppGuard
“AppGuard should be on every Windows system in the world.”
Robert Bigman, Former Chief Information Security Officer, Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Watch the Video on AppGuard
If you’re interested in speaking to an expert about how AppGuard can help your organisation, please complete click on the button below to make an enquiry.
By filling out the form above you are consenting to our use of your details to process your request and follow up contact regarding the information that you are requesting. To read more about our GDPR compliance, please go to the iESE Privacy Statement page.