The iESE Innovation Club provides an independent arena for public bodies to network, hear and learn from sector experts, industry leaders and, most importantly, its own members.
We provide a safe environment to share ideas and concerns, giving members a platform for frank exchanges around successes and challenges and the opportunity for troubleshooting and problem solving.
Uniquely, our club is open to both officers and councillors and enables our members to leverage benefits for the whole organisation for the cost of just one membership. We believe bringing officers and councillors together is the key to successful development of public authorities – offering a greater shared understanding and allowing the development of council priorities from both perspectives.
What is included in Innovation Club membership?
- Attendance for up to three Members / Officers to attend Innovation Events throughout the year hearing from cutting edge leading thinkers from both the public and private sector
- Regional showcase events hosted by our members demonstrating on-site achievements
- One rapid diagnostic for your authority per year, which takes a high- speed, deep dive into the critical business areas that will support change and identify opportunities for development over just two weeks (read more about the PDQ)
- Complimentary and Preferential rates for attendance at other iESE and partner events
Innovation Club members also benefit from immediate access to the support of sector experts and consultants – allowing for a dynamic and modern approach to sector-led support for any transformation journey.
Innovation Club Events Calendar
The Innovation Club includes regular knowledge-sharing events developed to showcase good practice, latest thinking and innovative ideas that will make a real difference to the future of the sector. It is an essential way for authorities to link latest thinking with tangible methods for applying it in practice.
- May 2020: Webinar – What does a commmunity-focused council look like?
- June 2020: Webinar – The use of digital and technology in social care
- July 2020: Webinar – What does a successful culutre look like in a local authority?
- October 2020: Innovation Club event hosted by London Borough Barking and Dagenham
- November: iESE Conference
- February: Innovation Club event hosted by Durham Constabulary
Innovation Club Testimonials
“The Innovation Club event hosted by East Ayrshire was an eye opener. We came expecting to hear more about the digital transformation side, but what they’ve done is made that connectivity about how it all works in real life and how it can be translated into actions for the local authority."
Tim Madden, Corporate Director for Organisational Change at Folkestone & Hythe District Council
“Attending an Innovation Club event hosted within a local authority gives us a new way of looking at things. It’s always interesting to hear about how other councils have tackled their challenges and see the solutions they put in place.”
Brian Boggis, Cabinet Member for Regeneration at Adur and Worthing Councils
Are you interested in joining Innovation Club?
Is your organisation thinking about joining the Club? Need some more clarity about your existing membership? Or maybe you would you like to receive some more information about the iESE Innovation Club?
Complete the form below and and a member of the iESE team will get back to your enquiry soon.
Alternatively you can email us directly at email@example.com.